I.T. Barbers Limited
Our contact details:
144-146 Fetter Lane London EC4A 1BT
0207 430 2498
Our point of contact for data protection and privacy issues is:
Information we collect and use
We collect information directly from you
- When you visit our website, e.g. information about your device;
- When you contact us through our website to make a booking e.g. email address and name;
- When you contact us by telephone to make a booking, e.g. email address, name and telephone number;
- When you pay for our services using a debit or credit card, mobile banking;
- When you visit our premises (through CCTV);
We do not collect information about you from third parties.
We use your information to
- Maintain and manage our bookings system;
- Retain records for tax and auditing purposes.
We do not share information about you with any third parties unless required to do so by legal obligation.
Bases for processing
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, the lawful bases we rely on for processing your information are:
- You are able to remove your consent at any time and can do this by contacting us on the contact details above.
- Where we have a contractual obligation with you, that is where you have made or are trying to make a booking with us, and it is necessary for us to process your data to retain a record of that booking.
- We have a legal obligation and processing your data is necessary to comply with that obligation (for example for tax purposes);
- Where we have a legitimate interest, being the security of our premises.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored in our bookings system and in our payments database (when you pay by card).
We keep your information for up to six years for tax and auditing purposes.
We store CCTV footage for thirty days.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us through the details above if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113